keaimato

Canadian, U.S., and international politics; and life in general. Heck, whatever strikes my fancy...

Thursday, November 09, 2006

polling works, apparently

So I hearby publically proclaim that I will no longer claim that polling in the modern age doesn't work. I have for the last couple of elections, and I've been wrong. Think polling doesn't work? Check this out or this.

But disagreeing with myself already, this polling is just shameful. Here's a shocker, right after the Cs broke their trusts promise and billions have been lost in the market, Canadians are (wait for it) unhappy. No kidding. But it's still C31-L28-N18. And the Ls have no leader. Wait until they do...

1 Comments:

  • At 12:07 AM, Blogger Micky said…

    Wow, Rasmussen did a great job this election. They have had issues in the past (notably Bush 49 Gore 41 in 2000). They got everything but MO, and didn't miss it by much.

    As for Canada, my guess is those numbers will get worse before they get better.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home