keaimato

Canadian, U.S., and international politics; and life in general. Heck, whatever strikes my fancy...

Monday, November 06, 2006

Breaking news

The Republicans are headed for a disaster, etc, etc.
 
The news is going to look bad in the papers and newscasts Tuesday morning - the Rs are going down, etc.  I'm just getting that out of the way. 
 
On that note I listened to CBC radio for the last time tonight - they tried to quote Novak as saying that the Rs are "trembling" or something like that.  The report was so wrong and biased it made me laugh out loud.  (Novak actually improved his outlook in his most recent newsletter and thinks the Rs will keep the Senate and narrowly lose the House).  I have had enough of CBC's blatent bias thinly disguised as objective Canadian journalism. 
 
Now I hardly ever listen to CBC news and the only thing I ever watch is Rick Mercer on the TV network because I hate the idea of state TV or radio.  But today I vow to never listen to CBC radio again.  I'm taking it off my stored stations, both AM and FM.
 
But I'm still going to watch Mercer. 
 
Down with the CBC.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:50 PM, Blogger jdp said…

    I sure look like an idiot now, don't I? Too much drinkning my own cool-aid!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home