keaimato

Canadian, U.S., and international politics; and life in general. Heck, whatever strikes my fancy...

Monday, May 23, 2005

Back to the real world

Did everyone have a nice long weekend (all 4 loyal readers - ed)? Blogging has been light, but now I'm back...where do I go when I want to catch up? NealeNews is the first stop, where we learn that Belinda made the cover of Time, and much more.

AC of course, who has a great post on last weeks vote and the plus minus for each side. Must read. I also checked out SDA, another must read, and fellow Saskatchewanite (is that what we are called?).

All in all , I had a very nice weekend after a really lousy week. I'm still pretty steamed, so I almost agree with this column that says Cadman is worse than Belinda. I don't know - I guess I just have to face reality. One party rule indefinately. Or not. The Coyne column gave me hope. What I need now is patience, and a little perspective.

We watched Hotel Rwanda last night, and I'm reminded of just how dark the whole 20th century was, how much evil there is in the world, and how little we do about it. Our battles are not against flesh and blood, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home