keaimato

Canadian, U.S., and international politics; and life in general. Heck, whatever strikes my fancy...

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Quote of the day

'I guess Kerry wasn't content blowing 2004, now he wants to blow 2006, too''...

What did he do, you ask? Check it out. Apparently he was trying to tell a joke, and was referring to Bush. But it doesn't matter. This is almost as good as "I voted for the $87 Billion before I voted against it".

He may be the worse high profile political candidate of all time. This is going to get a lot of air time...

Update: here are the drudge headlines today:

And here's the picture he is running (I'd love to know where he got it)

1 Comments:

  • At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    John Kerry - the gift that keeps on giving...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home