keaimato

Canadian, U.S., and international politics; and life in general. Heck, whatever strikes my fancy...

Saturday, February 04, 2006

I'm back

With the election over, I think I forgot to blog for a while.  Anyway, here we are.
  • There is rage in the world of Islam over cartoons published in European papers.  The editor who first published them has been fired.  I'm not sure what to say other than how sad it is that there is violence and such uproar over such a trivial thing.  We've had "piss Christ" for a decade now, so don't let anyone tell you that the same thing would happen if the situation was reversed.
  • What a terrible tragedy that ferry sinking is.  Over 1000 people...
  • Back in Canada, apparently Dingwall did get fired and got a severance of $417,000.  Nice.  Very nice.
  • And Allan Rock wont run for the Liberal leadership.  Will anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home