keaimato

Canadian, U.S., and international politics; and life in general. Heck, whatever strikes my fancy...

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Radioblogger

It's hard to keep up with everything that happens in the media, but this is a great site covering the highlights.  Check out these two gems:
  • Don't get stuck on stupid - it's a movement...

    Male reporter: General, a little bit more about why that's happening this time, though, and did not have that last time...

    Honore: You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question.

  • Ted Turner loves commies: You think I'm exagerating, but I'm not.  I usually don't like Wolf Blitzer, but he looks like the voice of infitine wisom by comparison.

    WB: But this is one of the most despotic regimes, and Kim Jung Il is one of the worst men on Earth. Isn't that a fair assessment?

    TT: Well, I didn't get to meet him, but he didn't look...in the pictures I've seen of him on CNN, he didn't look too much different than most of the other people I've met.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home