keaimato

Canadian, U.S., and international politics; and life in general. Heck, whatever strikes my fancy...

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Healthcare poll

Update - I don't know what happened to my original post, but here it is as best I can remember:

Most Canadians think 2-tier healthcare is coming, and 70% believe they should be able to buy private healthcare if they want to.

Any chance the Tories can turn this in to a positive for them in the next election campaign? Nah, I didn't think so either...but here's hoping.

Full PDF via NealeNews

2 Comments:

  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger Micky said…

    Please post a link.

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So, 70% want to be able to pay for private health care services but 57% want their province to use the not-withstanding clause to stop that from happening. Hmmm.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home