keaimato

Canadian, U.S., and international politics; and life in general. Heck, whatever strikes my fancy...

Monday, June 06, 2005

Crossfire no more

I stopped watching after the election in November, when the hosts left and the show became even harder to watch than before. Apparently it's now off the air, with 3 of the 4 co-hosts still around as commentators. Who knows what happened to Tucker Carlson? I liked him the best of all. Oh wait - here he is: on PBS. Anyway, I'm not sad to see a show I used to love gone, because by the end it wasn't worth watching anyway...

1 Comments:

  • At 11:45 PM, Blogger Micky said…

    That is how I will feel about Simpsons when it finally dies. It was the best show ever until 1999, then dropped off very quickly. I rarely watch it anymore, and only watch pre-1999 reruns.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home