keaimato

Canadian, U.S., and international politics; and life in general. Heck, whatever strikes my fancy...

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

More Adscam

Paul Martin has written a letter to Liberals, and let me tell you, denial is not just a river in Egypt.

If even part of it turns out to be true, it is abhorrent to us all...Public life is the highest service to which one can commit and the Liberal party must embody the highest of ethical standards. This is my determined view, just as I know it is yours...To those who have watched recent testimony, I say simply this is not the way politics should be done. Most certainly, this is not the way we do politics in the Liberal party.

Meanwhile back in the real world, Sponsorship inquiry hears evidence of secret cash donation to Grits

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home