keaimato

Canadian, U.S., and international politics; and life in general. Heck, whatever strikes my fancy...

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Ambassador Frank

Let's get the disclaimer out of the way first: I don't watch CBC, occasionally I flip by it while channel surfing.
 
Ok, this is really funny.  I don't even like Rick Mercer all that much (yet) and I can't believe he got McKenna to say some of these things.  Gutsy for the Canadian ambasador to the US to talk like this, but very, very funny.  Best line: when asked what the pay is like compared to the private sector, McKenna says something about the warm fuzzies he gets serving his country, Mercer starts laughing, so he says something like: "I'm eating and drinking my way accross America".  Good stuff. 
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home